Ethical, Highly Profitable Commerce...Enviable Quality of Life.
The Campbell County Chamber of Commerce was established June 19th, 1985. We serve Campbell County and the municipalities of Caryville, Jacksboro, Jellico and LaFollette. The Chamber is governed by a board of fifteen members that serve three year terms. We also use our mayors, utility managers and committee chairs to serve as Ex-Officio members to aid in our decision making. Membership dues, fundraisers and municipal contributions provide our operational funding.
Program of Work
Dedication volunteers partner with Chamber staff to implement various service projects. Our present focus includes emphasis on:
- Community Development*
- Leadership Development*
- Economic Development*
- Education & Workforce Development*
- Membership growth*
For twenty-one consecutive years, Campbell County has earned the prestigious Governor's Three-Star Award for economic preparedness.
The Chamber is proud of its community involvement and welcomes the opportunity to enhance all aspects of county progress. Examples include:
- Periodic business development and networking forums addressing entrepreneur opportunities, business financing sources, customer service, quality assurance and many more topics pertinent to growing our business base.
- Ribbon-cuttings to meet and greet new business owners and promote trade.
- Newcomer and Industrial Partner Packets
- Statistical Data, Guidebooks, Tourism Info & Directories
- Small Business Administration Packets (via U.S. Small Business Administration)
- Tennessee Small Business Development Center (TSBDC) Seminars & Counseling
- Business Enterprise Resource Office (BERO) Seminars & Counseling
Chamber membership is offered at voluntary levels of investment. Members receive the benefit of our monthly networking events, business improvement resources and special rates on promotions. Click here to Join