In honor of our essential workers and to spread positivity throughout our community, we have attached coloring pages recognizing the essential workers in our community!
What to do:
· Save and print picture
· Have your child color the page
· Take a picture of your child holding their work of art
– With name, age and a special message (optional) for your essential worker – Example: My daddy is a lineman. Thank you, dad!
· Submit the picture back to the Campbell County Chamber of Commerce via messenger or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· As we receive the coloring page we will post to our social media page.
If you are not able to print the coloring pages, then contact our office at 423-566-0329 and we would be happy to print them off for you. We can even mail them to you by request. Thank you!