- As businesses in 89 of Tennessee’s 95 counties prepare to implement guidelines for safe reopen and operation, the Economic Recovery Group has secured special pricing on Touchless Thermometers for the state’s restaurant, retail, and close contact businesses. Starting today, Tennessee-based business owners will have the ability to order this critical piece of equipment through Friday at 4 p.m. CT (or until supplies last). More information on how to secure no-touch infrared thermometers is available here.
- Unified Command Group is partnering with Renfro, Corp to make washable, reusable cloth face masks available to as many Tennesseans as possible. The Group is supplying the first 300,000 Renfro masks, based on population, to Tennessee’s county and municipal health departments this week. Each health department will receive at least 1,000 masks and will serve as a convenient pick up location for county residents who need masks. Unified Command Group is also partnering with Battelle to provide an N95 respirator mask decontamination system and service to Tennessee health care providers.
- Gov. Lee released a new TN Pledge Guidelines video. It is now included in the TN Pledge business toolkit and on TNPledge.com.
- Gov. Lee announced more than 23,000 Tennesseans have received a free COVID-19 test at 67 drive-through sites over the past three weekends, as part of Unified Command Group’s efforts to reduce barriers and widen access to testing for all Tennesseans regardless of symptoms.
- According to U.S. Travel, the U.S. travel industry submitted to the White House and governors a document containing detailed guidance for travel-related businesses following a collaboration between medical experts and a broad array of businesses and organizations. Read the travel industry guidance.